Friday, May 28, 2010

PB&J

I had a heartfelt discussion with one of my good, close friends last night. Over making dinner and enjoying some wine, we talked about a subject very near and dear to my heart. something that everyone has opinions on.

how to make a proper peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.

In my opinion, a good pb&j is made with white bread, crust on, creamy peanut butter and grape jelly. none of this strawberry jam crap. GRAPE. its just not a pb&j with strawberries. Don't get me wrong, i like strawberry jam, orange marmalade, and rasperry preserves (hate the seeds), but those belong on toast alone. no peanut butter required. and i like crunchy peanut butter, but not wth my grapes.

If you think about it, peanut butter goes with grape jelly.. because... trailmix; it has peanuts and raisins. which are really..grapes.

i rest my case.
hopefully i have something better to blgo about next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment