Tuesday, June 1, 2010

my life in books

just finished another book. adn began another one. Im a bookworm, i really like reading. :) (if you know of any good ones send them my way!) i actually have time to read for pleasure and leisure now that theres no school.

anywho, on to the point of this blog. The book i just finished, and the one i just began are by the same author, Megan Crane. I think i like her books, because the characters seem real. as in they are people you can.. understand, or just people you relate to in your own life. I don't know, but i like the characters she creates, but mostly, i like the conversations they have. they have witty, fast paces converstions. If these characters were real, they'd be as real and kosher as they come.
Makes me wish i had conversations like they do in my real life. Even the tought commentary is funny. I need to work on my thought commentary. If my thoughts were put on paper, I'm not sure people would laugh. actually, i wonder what people would think...

No comments:

Post a Comment