Friday, May 7, 2010

rainy days

rainy days make me feel lazy.
i couldnt go out for my workout this morning, and i doubt ill have the ambition to do it inside.. :/ Though i did fill out a job application. (starbucks!) Im wondering if i should still call all the other businesses on my list anyway; wouldnt it be better to turn down offers?

oy. well this rainy day has things going on, dentist appointment at 2:15, though im an idiot and forgot we were going to visit my grandma today.. crap. I feel badly because i havent seen my grandmother since valentines day. She lives in a memory care facility now, which is further away than where she lived with my grandpa when he was alive. Is it selfish to wish that she could miss me? or wish that she knew i hadnt visited her in a while?
probably.

well C'est la vie.

1 comment:

  1. chin up the rainbow always comes after the rain! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete