Wednesday, May 19, 2010

that's a lot of s's.ss.....ss

last night as i was trying to fall asleep, i wrote an awesome blog in my head.
now it's gone. i really wish i wouldve just hopped out of bed and got on line to get it all down.

well last night i finished a good book "Pirate Latitudes" by Michael Chrichton. Where has he been all my life? really, a good book. it got moving faily quick, kept moving, and didnt have too many things going on. That was the problem with a book i got last week.. i know you have to introfuce characters, plot, setting ect.. but this book was taking to loooong. I was waiting for the hook, you know, the eent that gets it moving, but there wasnt. And i didnt feel like reading on until i found it. "a breif history of montmaray".. read it if youve got lots of time to waste.

anywho, i went to the library today and decided to reread the second book in the wind on fire series.. "slaves of the mastery". These (next to the janet evanovich books) are seriously some of the best books. I also have some Megan Crane books being ordered for me.. "english as a second language" and "names my sisters call me". I read her book "frienemies" in one day. :)

We're still waiting on calls from businessessss... is it two or one s in that word? seems like a lot of s's in one word.. moving on.... and i got my schedule for the village.. and of COURSE.. i have jury duty next week. ugh. Thank you disctrict court. you have ruined my week. i was origonally looking forward to jury duty.. cause you get paid.. but turns out ive got more days that i thought on my schedule.. oy vey.

well im off to do stuff. today i think ill wash my car, tan (its gonna be LOVELY out today!) hagn with my skeeter, and such.

have a fabulous day.

1 comment:

  1. I too hate when I have a wonderful blog and when the sun kisses me through the window and my eyes open poof its gone...keep blogging i love your style

    ReplyDelete