Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I feel old.

so I've only been out of high school for 3 years, but it feels like forever. I found a box of old pictures under my bed and spent almost an hour going through it. pictures from freshman year, and even some from grade school. I found all the cards my 6th grade class made for me after my grandma died. it's funny to think that in 6th grade "it's okay" "smile" made it better.
Then i looked at my yearbooks. I read the insides of the covers, where people had written to me. some made me smile, others made me think about what that person was doing now. How many of those "love ya, keep in touch!" have i neglected? It sort of made me look forward to a high school reunion, though that won't be for another.. gosh 7 years.
I looked through the books at pictures, and realized how different everyone looked as a wittle freshie. It made me miss the football games, homecoming, proms, talking in class, spirit week...well as is life, C'est la vie.

So ive begun a workout regiment, sort of. okay, so i just get up at a decent time, go for a bike ride (because i hate running long distances) do some lunges, free weights stuff. I forgot what it felt like to sweat and be out of breath.. is that SAD!? but either-who, i like this routine, it wakes me up and i feel like i get more done. im just toning up for tha beeeaacchh! :)

well im off to go take care of my flowers i just got. I LOVE flowers, seriously, gardens are sweet. my perennials are all coming back, and i just got some gerbera daisys.. plus my moms tomato plants are (hopefully) germinating, and i got bean seeds.

yes, im a nerd.
im okay with that.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment