Thursday, June 10, 2010

like lightning

I've found that lately I have nothing to write about. Ispiration has not struck me.

So, let's see...I've decided to use proper grammar in my blogs now. So I shall be capitalizing the proper words and using all the apostrophes I can. Makes me look more like a proooofessional. I guess nothing super-exciting happens in my world. Just work, see justin, hang with friends. I'm looking forward to my mini-vacation to Indianapolis that's coming up. I get to see my sister and go to a Michael Buble concert! :D eeee!

Sad to say, I have yet to visit a beach.. or swim in a pool. wtf. I haven't even been riding my bike as of late. I REALLY should get back into that, or at least run. I really don't like running, but exercise.. I should do that. Good news though.. I subscribed to Shape magazine, so I hope i get inspiration in reading. I know, I know... magazines don't make you stay on a workout regiment.. only you do. :/

Well I'm off.. better get stuff done.. have to work from 3-11 tonight.
p.s. i hate working second shift :( stupid jury duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment