Sunday, June 20, 2010

bucket list?

i think its time i made the ever important bucket list. what i want to do/accomplish before i go to the big house in the sky. Its kind of funny... im writing this list while sitting on my ass... soo freaking lazy..
anywho..

in no particular order.
Eat a vegemite sandwhich. international cuisine, why not give it a shot? well.. maybe half a sandwhich.

Be a mom. ive got lots of time to do this. but to be totally honest, i cant wait to raise some seriously awesome kids. once again, im in no rush. :)

Earn a masters degree. ive got this plan in my head that ill finish nursing school, go to work.. ad eventually go back and get my masters so i can teach. juuust an idea. well see how it goes...

Travel. I want to go international. Canada doesnt count. Id love to visit Ireland, Italy (specifically Rome) and maybe Greece.

Age beautifully. Maybe this doesnt count.. but its definately something i hope i do.. think like.. helen mirren.. Im not afraid to get wrinkles. i say that you must have smiled and laughed a lot in life.. you earned every laugh line.

Be a Good Cook. I know some amazing cooks. I want to cook a full meal that everyone loves. and maybe for my hubby to brag about how great i cook haha.

Golf. hell, ill try anything once. :)

Start and actually STAY on a work out regiment. this sounds so much easier that it is.

This is what ive come up with so far.. not much of a list. its always hard to think of things when youre ready to put them on paper. Im sure more will come to me. I shall share as they do. :)

1 comment:

  1. You know, I find myself having he same problems. When thinking about making a list I have about a bajillion things going through my head but when I sit down to make the list, nothing.

    Its obnoxious.

    So I've started carrying around random sheets of paper, a little mini journal and always a pen.

    It's helping... kind of.

    ReplyDelete