Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 24

Day 24 →? Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)



This is to me.. when im old and wrinkly.



Crash into me - Dave Matthews Band
Vertigo - U2
The Best Damn Thing - Avril Lavigne
Cupid Shuffle - Cupid
Konstantine - Something Corporate
My Girl - The Temptations
Swim - Jack's Mannequin
Hands and Feet - Audio Adrenaline
Big House - Audio Adrenaline
Slice - five for fighting/American Pie - Don McLean



1. one of my all time favorite songs.. from one of my favorite bands. it never ever gets old
2. some special memories with this one.. seems like an odd choice.. but it takes me back.
3. reminder to myself to always be confident and bad ass
4. gotta keep dancing. cupid shuffle never fails me.
5. another of my fave songs. everything about something corporate is amazing. oh the memories with something corporate
6. i really like motown or 'oldies' music. plus.. this song makes me think of my dad :)
7. this is remind myself to keep moving.. to keep swimming. to never give up.
8. I have an idea in my head of who i want to be. this song asks me.. are you being that person? are you the hands and feet of God?
9. since this is to old me.. old me, remember the awesome house thats waiting for you. :)
10. These songs make me think of how things used to be.. yes way before my time, but i sort of wish i couldve lived in that time... when ''rock n roll was young and people stood in line".. and American Pie,once again... makes me think of my dad. We sing this one together.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment