Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 13.

Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days. (write a letter.)

Dear Something Corporate,
We've known eachother for some time now. If i remember correctly, i found you accidentally. Anyway, i think i own ALL of your CD's and any extra songs that may be floating around out there. yes, even the bootleg copies (its ok, on one of them you said to download it cause you didnt really care). To me, your songs are classics, one for any day of the week and any mood im in. i am sad that you are no longer together, but so very happy that you created Jack's Mannequin (this letter is partially for you). so thank you for riding with me in my car, doing homework with me and singing along with me and my friends.

Love, Megan.


*honerable mention
-goo goo dolls
-audio adrenaline
-michael buble
-dancin' music :)

No comments:

Post a Comment