Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 12

Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.

My ears. i dont get nasty comments on them, but i have never EVER heard anyone say "ohh look at your ears! theyre perfect! so cute!". yes, i have said that to people.

case in point. Justins ears are symmetricly perfect. they have a perfect size in ratio to his head size. they curve where theyre supposed to, and have lobes that are just the right length. ( i know what youre thinking... Megan is a bonafide creeper with an ear fetish. in my defense, in our almost 5 years together, ive taken time to notice his ears.) moving on...

or my friend kelly.. she also has ears that are worthy or photoshoots for jewlery.

my ears on the other hand.. are not. Someone once said i have "elvin" ears.. because they come to a bit of a point. my ears dont really curl over, theyre kind of flat.. thanks to my childhood sleeping habits. they dont have a nice even sloping curve around the cartilage they meander and jut this way and that. maybe this is a bit of an exaggeration.. but theyre not perfect, and i dont get compliments on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment