Wednesday, March 31, 2010

my other half.

you know, i really wish i was a twin.
I got to thinking about this today because to good friends of mine (who are twins) are celebrating thier 18th birthday today. (ahh to be young again ;)) But looking at them, i think it would be jsut awesome to have a twin.
They refer to eachother as not only sisters, but BEST friends. I have an older sister, and yes we have a strong bond, bffs, but really when you think of it... the bond between twins is different.
I think thats what I'm [jealous?] of.. the type of bond where from the moment God saw you and loved you, you had someone else there sharing it with you. You enter this world as a unit, and whether or not you are identical, act alike, or are intested in the same things when you grow up youre still part of that unit; two halves of a unit of two individuals.
if that makes any sense.
I hope i have twins. two on the first shot and im done ;)

P.S. check out this AMAZING video i came across on the web today. i think it's beautiful. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0WWOpH0oPk

( i guess theres no more linking to a direct video on you tube? what's up with that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment