Tuesday, March 30, 2010

anybody out there?

does anyone read this blog?

no i'm not fishing for readers or... whining.


just curious.


well it's holy week. I was able to go to church on palm sunday with my mom, however since my weekend to work is this upcoming weekend.. i can't go to easter sunday services. I can't even go to maunday thursday, though i do plan on going to good friday. My sister said she was coming home for the easter weekend... so i have to get a lot of crap done, like.. today.

I got my graded initial from my clinical instructor today (walked onto the floor of the VA in the sweats i threw on when i rolled out of bed, and my glasses and hair yanked back into a pony tail. No i had not showered. Yes i was wearing a bra. now everyone there knows what i look like at my worst haha) so now im going to attempt to find the motivation to work on my NIA which is due monday. SIM lab tomorrow, class/clinical thursday, clinical friday... work this weekend...

Looking at my calendar, the end is in sight.


There is a light at the end of the tunnel of P1.

2 comments:

  1. i read your blog! it makes me feel better when you stress because i am stressing too! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we're together in this little nursing world. :)

    ReplyDelete