Wednesday, April 21, 2010

i love sweet tea

today calls for a self-care activity. so i painted my nails in the yard with a big ass glass of arizona sweet tea. hurray for sunshine!
i deemed a self-care activity necessary not because school is stressful.. but because i felt so on edge today. I think i may have been short with people, and i feel bad.
so to relieve the tension i painted my toenails with sparkles. i now have disco balls on my feet =)

I think i did okay in my lab today.. now i just have to do okay in the final next week. :S
the only things that stand between me and summer are 2 exams - one lab - and some piddly little assignments. So while i think in have the motivation i'm going to go work on those piddle little assignments, so i can watch ANTM tonight.

toodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment