Friday, February 12, 2010

Here we go!

so, first real day of clinicals... oh boy!
i think it went pretty well, for a second there, my head told me somethign to the effect of "i don't know if i want to do this" but then my heart interrupted it to say "no, we're LEARNING."
i can't let myself get ovewhelmed when im at clinical, because unlike the staff that works there, I am a student. I don't know everything yet. I'm taking it all in and learning.

Maybe i was a little worried becuase there wasn't a whole lot of structure to what we were doing, but im sure we'll get more comfortable as the semester moves along.

well, i won't be back to clinical until next week, but in the meantime i'm reminding myself that i'm learning, that i can do this, and to learn from what ive already done.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment