Tuesday, February 9, 2010

first post...

... so I've created a blog... let's see what happens.

I had a pretty cool post typed out, but then i kind of screwed up and it got erased. :(
anywho, I basically called myself average. Not painfully average, but definately mediocre. I come from a cookie-cutter family, where mom and dad met in college, date, got engaged, and then got married and had three perfectly planned out kids, me being the second. I work in assisted living, and go to college full time to be a nurse.
I'm in love with my high school sweethear, and (don't tell him ;)) but I plan on marrying him someday. He's my best friend and my teamate. I'm from a smallish town/community and I plan on staying in the area a while, becuase I like it here. To quote Justin Moore:

"A lot of people called it prison when I was growin up
But these are my roots and this is what I love
Cause everybody knows me and I know them
And I believe that's the way we were supposed to live
Wouldn't trade one single day here in small town USA
...A simple life and I'll be okayHere in small town USA"

Sometimes I wish i was a phenom at something; dancing, singing, olympic athlete.. I'm not amazing at one specific thing, but I'm pretty good at being me.

so.. I guess this journal/blog thing is going to be ... random thoughts and happenings in the life of megan.

stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment