Tuesday, September 7, 2010

some more days.

Day 26 →? Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
yes. i mean i wouldnt actually do it, but ive felt pretty low at times. thank God i have an amazing support system around me.


Day 27 →? What’s the best thing going for you right now?
I am employed and i am going to school. its not the best or best paying job, but i love what i do, and like i said.. i have a job. cant complain when im not part of that unemployed statistic. Within the next to years i hope to move out and get my own place, then begin working as a nurse.

I guess ive got a future going for me.

Day 28 →? What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
I guess i'd do what i have to do. prepare to be a mom.
just for the record, i dont plan on having kids for a long time (though its one of my dreams to be a mom, and cant wait to have kids of my own).

No comments:

Post a Comment