Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 1

a paper blog, or diary is so much easier to keep than an online blog. its easier to pull out a book and scribble on the pages as opposed to go down stairs to the computer, hope that no one is on, log on to blogger, wait for pages to load, and then type something, fix typing errors, and then finally post.. only to realize you forgot to title it, or theres still typing errors.

I think im making it out to be more work than it actually is. these days me, and most people are on the computer alot.. i just dont believe myself to be an excellent blogger.

anywho, yesterday i worked, then came home, worked out and then justin took me out to the movies. i finally saw toy story! and i loved it! we then came home so i could kick his butt in wii bowling, and he could kick mine in golf and baseball. he basically threw a no hitter in baseball, what the eff.

so in reading my cousins blog, and i think im going to copy her and start doing the thirthy days of truth challenge..
you can read all the days here.

and here we go, with DAY 1.

Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself.
I could take the easy way out on this one and say my nose.. i dont find it to be of satisfactory shape, it widens when i smile.. but since im telling the truth here.. ill say...
i let things get to me too easy. whether its stress from work/school, or jealousy, or someone clicking their pen. i cant just go with it and let things be. I need to ..i dont know.. control myself better, and not let the little things get to me so much. no one wants to be around someone thats that uptight. I think ive been getting better though, at least im trying.

1 comment:

  1. I really need to get back to that. I have unfinished drafts for I think 3 days!

    Good for you!

    ReplyDelete